Drones were originally produced for aerial photography, but nowadays with the rapid development of technology and requirements, specialized fishing drones occur. The use of fishing drones helps people stand safely on the shore to catch big fish with a long line, so there is no need to rent a boat to go to sea or to worry about swinging a fishing rod. The fishing drone can also watch the fish schools in the sea or lake through the camera, and throw the bait into the fish schools, which greatly increases the probability of catching big fishes.
How to use a drone for fishing? How does drone fishing work? It is obvious that you need to have a drone first, and then follow the operation process:
1. Prepare the bait, and hang the bait on a hook, then tie a half hitch at a certain distance from the fishing line. The distance of the knot should be carefully considered, which should satisfy the requirements that the fishes will not be scared when throwing in the bait and the throwing-in accuracy will not be influenced by the fisherman drone airstream.
2. Hang the knot into the dispenser and place the fishing drone on the flat ground. The ground must be flat because if the fishing drone takes off on the uneven ground, it will easily roll over with poor take-off skills, and it is troublesome if the propeller turns over and catches the fishing line. In addition, the bait should be placed properly to prevent jamming other objects and causing fish drone explosion. Because the Poseidon-PRO waterproof drone of ldea-fly Technology can take off over water, it can be launched directly under the water.
3. Unlock the drone. First, check whether the camera operates normally through the first visual angle, and then the fishing drone can be unlocked and take off. Let the fishing drone fly upward for a certain distance before flying forward. The height should be moderate to prevent the fishing line from tying with the bait at one end. At the same time, the height of the fish drone should be ensured to prevent the fish drone from scaring away the fish schools. When flying forward, search for fish schools through the first visual angle.
4. When you find a suitable fish school, locate the fishing drone in the high altitude over the fish and slowly lower the flight altitude. Be careful to prevent the air flow and sound of the fishing drone scaring away the fish, then throw the bait out at the right time.
5. The fishing drone with camera can keep observing when it is positioned, but please pay attention to the power consumption of the fish drone to prevent it from being unable to return due to excessive power consumption.